Competitive salary package, paid study with realistic targets
Great work-life balance with flexible WFH arrangements
Get hands-on with the latest Microsoft cloud technologies
Trendy office, friendly team, supportive & inclusive culture
Trimble Networks is an industry-leading Managed IT Services & Support provider based in Brisbane. We are seeking a highly-skilled, motivated and customer-focused Systems Engineer.
About the role
Working as part of the team, you will be responsible for the day to day support and management of several SMB businesses. Along with using the latest Microsoft technologies, there will be opportunities to work on projects, get involved in solutions design and get your hands dirty with security best practices.
You have well-developed problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities, display a genuine desire to deliver outstanding customer service, and commit to continual education.
You are organised, methodical and work well managing multiple priorities. You know the importance of managing client expectations and have min. 5 years of engineering experience within the following core technologies –
- Windows Server 2012 to 2019
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy
- Microsoft 365/Azure/Intune
- Exchange 2013 – 2019 and Exchange Online
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Backup and Antivirus/EDR System
- Various network technologies (switching, routing, VLAN, WLAN, WAN, VPN)
- Cybersecurity/Firewall management
- ITIL understanding and/or experience is highly advantageous
- Australian Drivers License and willingness to travel interstate (limited)
Please note candidates must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated for this role.